Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Cutesy Home Bakery-Muffins and Biscuits!

Bakery Update:

In the 365 days of a Year, long weekends are so rare. Most of our time is dedicated to work, work and more work, be it at office or home. (Office - Work to Live, Home - Work to Clean.) If I'm not working, the rest of my time is for Rossi gal. Not much time for other stuff...

Then Finally, the much anticipated long weekend is here. Yes, its the Good Friday long weekend. I decide to make use of this time to do what I have been wanting to do, but couldnt find the time to do so and that is...Bake some goodies for Rossi gal and her cutesy buddies, Mocha & Cheezels! Yeah!

Here's it goes! Yum Yum!

 Pumpkin Muffins
(Made with Organic Japanese Pumpkin and Organic Light Cheddar Cheese)

Banana Oatmeal Muffins
(Packed with the goodness of Bananas and Organic Rolled Oats)


Banana Carob Biscuits
In Heart, Car and Fish Shapes
(Baked with Bananas, Organic Rolled Oats and Toasted Carob Powder,a healthy cocoa substitute)


More Biscuits in Star, Bear and Doggy Shapes

Big-Sized Biscuits in Butterfly and Doggy-Bone Shapes

No doubt baking requires much time and effort, but the knowledge that the babies are eating healthy snacks really motivates me to bake more. I feel the joy in baking when I know they enjoy the snacks too. 

Bon Appetti Babies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment