Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rossi Gal's Yummy Menu of the Week!

Over the weekend, I made another stew and a small salad snack for Rossi gal.
Here it goes,


"Hearty Duck Stew"

Made with Deboned Duck Meat (from a whole duck), Red Kidney Beans, Pumpkin, Celery, Cabbage, Red Pepper(or Capsicum) and Romaine Lettuce. Nice colours and tastes nice too! Both Rossi gal and myself were munching on pieces of meat and slurping on some of the soup while waiting for it to cool down.


"Mini Garden Salad"

Still had some Romaine Lettuce and Celery left after making the stew, so I decided to make a healthy, low calorie snack for Rossi gal. A toss-up of Raw Romaine Lettuce, Raw Celery and Apple mixed with Plain Low-Fat Yoghurt, finished with a topping of yummy Blueberries.

It feels great to see Rossi gal eating and enjoying the food I make for her. I also feel assured, knowing that she is eating a healthy diet that I specially prepared for her. No doubt, a home-made diet requires some time and effort. But seeing her happily munching up her meals and smiling sweetly up at me after each meal make me feel its worth all my effort and time to make food for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment