Thursday, August 5, 2010

"Shabu Shabu"

I got some raw lamb shabu shabu for Rossi gal. For this week and next, she will be having lamb shabu for breakfast and dinner. The idea is to get her used to the raw diet before I introduce new meats.

Till date, she is doing fine, happy and full of energy. Her poo is solid and volume has reduced. Strong,white teeth. She smells so good too.

"Raw Lamb Shabu & Blended Greens, topped with a pinch of Raw Garlic"

I'm planning to get some raw chicken for her. She seemed to show an allergy to chicken previously in kibbled and cooked forms. Though  for the cooked version, I gave her organic chicken, there was still some sort of reaction in her.

"The Sweetest face in my World, my Pride, my Love, my Life, my Rossi gal.."

I have read that the allergy might not occur with raw chicken. There have been cases where some show an allergy to chicken, both kibbles and cooked, but when given raw chicken, they are fine with it. I do not want her to miss out on it just because she has shown possible allergy to the dry and cooked forms. Raw is totally different from dry and cooked, as it is in the original form, unaltered by heat.

There are various raw meats that I want to let her try. She doesn't know what mummy have in store for her. Can't wait to see her excited little face when I present her with all these yummies.

No comments:

Post a Comment