Monday, August 8, 2011

Omega 3

Omega 3 (O3) fatty acids are beneficial to our dogs, for their skin, coat, joints and heart, just to name a few. To me, O3 is essential for Rossi gal's diet. I include it into her diet mainly for the well-being of her skin and coat.


I have read of many pawrents, who give their furkids O3 in the form of fish oil, be it on a raw diet or other types of diet. For Rossi gal, I have been giving her O3 in the form of raw salmon. As I dun give her salmon often and the amount I give her each time is quite small, I have decided to get some fish oil to add on to her O3 intake.


Between fish oil and plant oil, I choose to go for fish oil, as it contain active EFAs (EPA and DHA) readily available to dogs.

More info on fish oil is available below.

Fish Oil & its health benefits for dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment