Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Rossi gal's New Tellington TTouch Harness

On the recommendation of my fren, I placed the order for the 'Tellington TTouch Harness' for Rossi gal. At the same time, I was also looking to get a new harness for her.

After my fren got the TTouch harness for her dogs, I got the chance to borrow hers and try it on Rossi gal. It fitted her nicely and she seemed comfy wearing it. Thus, I decided to get it for her too.   

I ordered the harness before the Chinese New Year. And it arrived yesterday afternoon in my mailbox after about 10 business days.

So what is so special about this TTouch harness?

Based on the webby, 'TTouch works on the nervous system, helping to improve mental, physical and emotional balance and bringing in turn an enhanced ability to learn and co-operate by opening new channels of communication.' 
http://www.xtradog.com/shop/harnesses/ttouch-harness.html

A look at the TTouch harness. I like the contrasting colour combination of red and black...

Rossi gal with the harness. Front view...


Rossi gal with the harness. Side view...


The harness suits her well. It fits her snugly and the contrasting red-black design complements her nicely too.

No comments:

Post a Comment