Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A New Beginning & Her Early X'mas Pressie

December marks a new beginning for Rossi gal, me and Daddy.

We are moving to a new place. I'm excited, so is Daddy. Hopefully, Rossi gal is excited like us too. She is gonna experience new stuff & I can't wait to present them to her. :D


Naturally, we would all have to get used to a whole new environment, but it is definitely a positive change for us. I believe we will blend into the new place in no time with support from one another.

Nothing else matters anymore, as long as Rossi gal, me and Daddy are together.

♥♥♥  ♥♥♥  ♥♥♥  ♥♥♥  ♥♥♥  ♥♥♥  ♥♥♥  ♥♥♥  ♥♥♥  ♥♥♥  ♥♥♥  ♥♥♥  ♥♥♥  ♥♥♥  ♥♥♥  ♥♥♥  ♥♥♥  ♥♥♥

Two months back, I got a bag for her. I bought it cos it could fit Darling's size quite comfortably. (She is rather big boned.) At the same time, I also couldn't seem to find another bag of an appropriate size back then.

Nevertheless, I continued my search for the right bag. My efforts paid off. 
I finally found it. :)

Without hesitation, I placed my order for the bag and it arrived. The earlier bag I bought would serve as a substitute bag for her when I wash this bag.

As it is nearing the X'mas season, this bag will be her X'mas pressie. :p

Here it goes...Her new Argo Pentagon Bag. :)


I really like this bag. To me, it looks sporty & cool. In terms of design, this new Argo bag is a definitely a winner over the earlier bag. For size wise, both bags are similar.


Darling in her new bag. She loves it! ;D



The good I bring with me, The bad I leave behind. Negativity & its evilness shall not prosper. I will avoid it like plague, for it has no place in my life. Only positivity & its light shall enter our new place. Amen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment