Monday, December 13, 2010

Where is the Effort?

There is something that has been on my mind. Right or wrong, this is how I truly feel. Any negative comments are best left unsaid, for I do not welcome any negative stuff on my space. I see nothing wrong in expressing my own opinions in my own space too.

I believe that one should make an effort to obtain the answer that one wants. If one has made an effort, but still could not get the answer, then  it's reasonable for one to seek another for help on the answer.

But if one never bothers to make an effort and simply leeches on another to get the answer, I find this attitude totally abhorrent. 

Also, there are some answers that are quite easily obtainable with a click of a finger.

There are times when answers have been sought for directly without any visible effort to seek them in the first place. I have experienced this with some individuals. I personally detest this sort of attitude and do not see a point in giving any answers. In the first place, I'm not obliged to do so anyway.

The only question in my mind is, "Where is the effort?"

No comments:

Post a Comment