Friday, February 18, 2011

An Afternoon Shopping

Yesterday afternoon, I went to shop on my own. Usually, Daddy will come along to help with carrying the stuff, but this time, he didn't join me, as he gota work. (*I took a half day off from work.)

Therefore, I gota go to the places and haul the stuff home myself. I went to two places, my usual butchery and another store, which was not too far off.

This was what I got from one of the places. I took the pic of this, cos it's the first time I have seen this and thought it looked pretty cool.
*Sua Ku me.. @x@

The 'Hot-Cold' Bag

The stuff inside
I also got a tub of cottage cheese for Rossi gal. It's been a long while since she ate it, cos I couldn't find the previous brand that she used to eat. Then I saw this organic one, so I grabbed one for her. I like cottage cheese too, so this tub will be shared between Rossi gal & me. It tastes yummy! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment