Thursday, December 8, 2011

First Online Meat Order

It's my first online meat order. It was delivered to my doorstep last evening.
Great service! ;p

I was getting organic pork for Rossi gal from another shop, but noticed their supplies were running low. Then I came to know from my fellow rawbie fren that this particular online store was selling pork without antibiotics & hormones. I was keen and wasted no time in checking it out.  

From the description and pictures, the pork looked pretty good. As my freezer was still quite packed with Rossi gal's meats, I decided to wait till more of the meats cleared out before I order the pork in.

Last week, I saw available space in the freezer. Thus, I placed my order.

The stash


 Natural pork tenderloin
(without antibiotics & growth hormones)


Natural pork sabu sabu


Got a pack of eberly wings too.

No comments:

Post a Comment