Thursday, December 29, 2011

Journey to Recovery: Missy, the Mini Poodle

Thanks Quennie, for letting me share Missy's story. :)

I would like to share the story of Missy, the mini poodle and her journey to recovery here. 

Through her story, I have witnessed once again, how the raw diet can benefit & improve a dog's health. The amazing effects of going raw. What more can I say? :)

Missy's owner has done wonderfully for her. She has never given up on Missy and seeked ways to help her. The best thing she has done for Missy is, giving her a raw diet. I'm so happy that Missy is doing well now and moving towards recovery. Way to go!

Missy's Story
In a nutshell: Missy was diagnosed with Demodectic Mange during November 2011. Conventional treatment was prescribed to her by the vet, but it did not seem to improve her condition. Eventually, her owner stopped the treatment. She put Missy on a raw diet. After a month on raw, Missy's condition saw significant improvement.

The full story: http://www.squidoo.com/missy-my-mini-poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment