Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rossi gal in Clubpets Magazine

As I flipped through the latest issue (No.42 Dec to Mar 2012) of the clubpets magazine last night, I was both surprised and delighted to see Rossi gal & her angry bird appear in the 'clubpics' section. :> 


I sent in the photo via email to clubpets for the fun of it, when I came across a notice that they were looking for photos of smiling dogs. The theme was, 'Get your Dog to Smile'. I didnt expect it to appear in the magazine, but I'm really happy that it did. :>


I took this photo when she saw the angry bird for the first time. (Daddy bought it for her.) She is always happy to have new toys. And I thought her happy face Vs the bird's angry face looked kinda cute too.

In a way, it is sorta like a 'birthday pressie' for her, as her birthday falls on January, which also means her birthday post is coming up very soon. :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment