Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sweet Reminiscence

It's the start of a brand new year & my first blog post for the year. 

Looking back, I have been blogging for more than 2 years. Coming March, it will be exactly 3 years. It has been a lovely experience, sharing & documenting various aspects of Rossi gal's life, like her diet, health and our life together. 

As daddy flipped through Rossi gal's blog, he told me that it was right to start this blog for her. He was the one who encouraged me to do it. And I'm glad I did. I do feel a sense of accomplishment at times, when I look at her blog.

This is a special place to me, daddy and Rossi gal. And this place is created specially for her. I hope to keep it going on, just for her.  

I would like to end off this post by sharing a sweet memory of my Rossi gal.
  
This is our collection of Rossi gal's puppy teeth. We have been keeping them in one of the glass cabinets in our living room for as long as she is with us.

One day, Daddy just popped the container out and asked me, still remember this? Of course, I do! :>

Her first tooth fell out when she & daddy were getting a little rough while playing 'boxing'. Daddy accidentally knocked the side of her cheek and there, her very first tooth landed on the floor. From then onwards, we continued to add on to our collection of her teeth.

During that time, everyday, me & daddy will scrutinize every area Rossi gal set her paws & feet on; like the floor, sofa, bed & toys, just to collect her teeth. Whenever the sole of our feet touched something hard, we would quickly flip it over to see if it's her teeth. We wanted to collect as many as possible and didnt wanna miss out any of it (if we could).

Well, there should be more, but guessed she already 'processed' them in her tummy before we could get to them. LOL. It's our sweet memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment