Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Little Sensitivity

All I need, is a little sensitivity. 

I wish I have answers too. I wish there are people I can consult too. However, there is none.

*Unfortunately, from experience, the vet is not someone I can consult or rely on.

I do not wish to come across as being selfish, but Rossi has her own issues and I havent been able to figure out, much less, resolve. Her skin is my top most concern. Since day 1, she has skin issues & I have been managing her skin since then.

It is quite apparent to me that her skin is something I have to manage for long-term and I'm prepared for that. I have her to worry about and care for. I really can't afford to divert too much of my attention to others. I dun have the time and energy.

I must say thanks to Daddy. He has been wonderful. He has been by my side all this time, working hand in hand with me, for our darling. Without his support, I would not have been able to persevere on.

Like I have always said, Raw has helped her skin, but it is not a miracle cure as some might like to think.

It seems her skin is just this sensitive & it is just in her. Just like us humans, by default, some have oily skin and are prone to acne, while some have normal skin with few/minimal outbreaks and there are also the lucky ones with flawless skin.

As much as I wish she falls under the category of lucky ones or at least, the normal skin category, she's neither of them.

I need a little sensitivity. Spare a little thought for my feelings. If I dun even have an answer for my darling, how do I have answers for others? If I can't even resolve my darling's issues, how can I help resolve others' issues?

Whatever I do for Rossi is what I feel is best for her. When something doesnt seem to work, I will stop and move on to another way. I also do trial and error to see which ways or methods work for her. I can't say for sure what I do is definitely right too.

At times, I really dun wan & dun like to talk about or be asked about what I do and dun do for her.

Please spare me a little sensitivity. I would really appreciate it.