Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Cream

I just wanna do a quick blog on this product I have bought recently. It is recommended by my frens, who have used it & found it to be effective. Thanks to them for sharing their experiences with me. :>

On & off, Rossi gal still gets her share of rashes / hot spots, especially so when the weather turns hot. I have been searching for a good remedy for her rashes / hot spots and have also tried a number of other products, but they didnt seem to work in the way I wanted them to. I wasn't quite satisfied with the results.

After I got my hands on The Cream, I started using it on her. To my delight, her rashes began to reduce in redness and heal quite nicely within days of application. I'm quite happy with the results I see. The cream will be another essential included in Rossi gal's First aid kit.

*Note: Results may vary with different furkids. 


As per the label, The Cream contains natural emollients with hydrating effects. Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Calendula and Lavender extracts provide anti-inflammatory, anti-bacteria, anti-phlogistic, soothing and healing effects. It is also fragrance & colour free, with no unneccessary additives, no animal testing / ingredient & fit for human use.

I like it that it is all-natural & can be used by humans as well. I cannot tolerate stuff containing chemicals when it comes to Rossi gal. Especially those ingredients with obscure or hard-to-pronounce names, they put me on red alert. @@

The Cream is available at: 

http://www.smoochiepoochie.com/pc_thecream.htm

http://www.thewaterdish.com.sg/the-cream-by-smoochie-poochie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment