Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Her New Madan Pin Brush & Comb

I have always been particular about her diet, supps, hygiene and stuff used on her, like her shampoo, the type of chamomile flowers used to do her rinse & the type of washing agent used to wash her stuff etc etc.

But lately, I realised that I have neglected one important aspect, and that is, her grooming tools (aka brushes). I came to this realisation after reading a blog post written by one of my FB frens on brushes.  

I proceeded to approach this FB fren, hoping to learn more from her with regards to brushes, something I dunno much about. She was very helpful & generous in sharing her knowledge & experience with the different brands & types of brushes, which I'm very thankful to her for. Thanks Pepper!

After her sharing & positive feedback on the Madan brushes, I went ahead to place my order for the pin brush, as well as the comb. I wanted Rossi gal to have a good set of pin brush & comb. 

As for the slicker brush, I dun see the need for it. Based on my experience with her, she does fine with just the pin brush & comb.

Her current brush and comb are from the usual pet shop. Well, they would have to retire now, for good.

Here it goes, her Madan pin brush & comb in my favorite colour. They look so sweet! Can't wait to start using them on darling. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment