Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New New New

A New year begins, therefore it's only right that my Rossi gal gets New stuff.

As the title goes, there are 3 New additions to her treasure box to start off the  year of 2013! ;p

1) New Beef Cuts
 
I'm in the midst of exploring new cuts of beef for Rossi gal. There is a good variety of beef cuts available & from different countries, like Australia, USA, New Zealand and Japan available at the butcheries.

I'm looking at only grassfed beef for her. The level of omega 3 in grassfed meats is higher as compared to grainfed meats, which is more nutritious & beneficial for her. (*I get grassfed lamb for her too. Her staple meats now are lamb & beef.)

As much as possible, I get organic or HA-Free meats for her, as I strongly believe that the quality of meats in her diet plays an essential role in contributing to her well-being.

Organic chuck tender


Free Range NZ beef striploin 
Veal liver
2) New Treats
 
My first time dehydrating beef for Rossi gal. Her first time getting beef treats. :p 
(*I dehydrate her treats with meats bought from the butcheries. I do not use market meats.)
 
Organic beef rump for dehydrating
Dehydrated Beef Treats
3) New Dehydrator
 
We already have an existing 500W dehydrator, but Daddy wanted to upgrade to the 1000W one. He said that with the upsized dehydrator, he can make more treats for Rossi gal at one go. :P The other one will be kept as a spare/backup. Daddy has no intention of selling it off.
 
 
That's all for now. More new things are coming her way. Till then. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment