Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's been a long long time coming...An Update Finally

Hello...its been a long long while since I last updated my blog. .Cos my hands are full with my naughty baby gal, ROSSI !



She has just turned 9 months old and is turning into a little terror at home! Well, she can be really sweet too...Like how my hubby likes to describe her, she is just like a "little gremlin" in the movie, who transform into a little devil when it touches water. (*By the way, she also hates Water, except the the water meant for drinking. She hates to bathe. Every week, when she hears the running water flow into her bathtub, she whines. Every night, when she sees the pink container filled with water meant for cleaning her body,she runs for her dear life! )

Just Last Tuesday, she nearly gave me and hubby a heart attack! We got her a new Alligator squeaker toy(*as shown in the left picture). She has always loved to play with squeaky toys and we bought various types for her to play since she was with us. There was never an issue at all, until Mr Alligator came along. In the morning, before we left for work, I gave her Mr Alligator,which she happily accpeted. In the afternoon, my hubby went back home during his lunch hour and to his utter horror, Rossi chewed on to Mr Alligator's head and place it in front of him proudly, like she won a trophy! Poor Mr Alligator! He was ruthlessly "mutilated"and "bodyless". Hubby searched high and low for the remains of his body,but he couldnt find them at all. Solemnly, he informed me that the body must have been "eaten up"by our Rossi.

Perhaps, Rossi hates the "Buaya". That's why she destroyed him.

I saw the head of Mr Alligator and got the shock of my life! Just imagine by looking at the picture, only the head is left...the whole body, including the 4 legs, tail and eyebrows are swallowed by Rossi!! OH MY GOD! I didnt manage to take a picture of the leftover head, even though I had wanted to, cos it was all too traumatic for me. I was so worried that the swallowed pieces would pierce through her intestines and cause internal bleeding! Both me and hubby were wild with worry the whole time. We closely monitored her for any signs of discomfort, but she was still as active and greedy.

At last, at 2plus am on Wednesday morning, she started vommitting pieces of Mr.Alligator out. There were really alot of big orange pieces! It was watching a horror movie. Then for the next few days, every round of her poo and vomit consisted of Mr.Alligator's destroyed remains. We took her to the vet on Saturday Morning to have her checked up. Luckily for her, the vet said she should be alright, as she managed to purge out ingested objects from her system, but he sternly told us, NO MORE SQUEAKY TOYS for her.

Today is exactly 1 week from her ingestion. I still see a couple of orange bits in her poo. I really hope Rossi has learnt her lesson from this incident, though the vet did warn us that they will NEVER learn and will DO it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment