Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bone-Brushing

This is great news for Rossi gal.

I have eliminated the use of toothpaste and toothbrush for brushing Rossi gal's teeth. Besides this, I have also done away with the dental solution that I used to add into her drinking water to keep her breath fresh and teeth clean. Off they go!

Who needs them when the raw meaty bone (RMB) is doing a beautiful job of maintaining her dental health? The bone grinding+crunching serves as the brushing function, while the meat tearing helps in exercising her jaws. Any tartar that might stick on the teeth is gone with the bone experience. The result is a full set of healthy, strong and pearly white teeth.

Rossi gal has never liked me brushing her teeth with toothbrush. She merely tolerated me doing so. In short, she hated toothbrushing. So this is great news for her. Mummy not using the brush on her again. She can bone-brush her teeth with her favorite meaty bones now, ya. ~_~

The dental solution, I never thought much of it when I added it to her drinking water previously. But as time went by, I began to question the need as well as the safety in doing so. For some reason, the solution started to feel, look & smell more and  more like a chemical solution to me. For one, there were a couple of ingredients which sounded like chemicals to me. Then there were also some terms used, which I couldnt be sure what they really meant.

So, the dental solution got a permanent new home in the dumpster. As for the toothpaste and toothbrush, I'm thinking of using them to clean the taps in my toilets..hmm..not a bad idea. ;p 

No comments:

Post a Comment