Friday, January 14, 2011

Ironic

I find it ironic that there are some people who are skeptical about natural herbal supplements, thinking that they might not work or can even be potentially harmful, but on the other hand, think that it is perfectly safe and right to administer chemicals internally & externally on their furkids month after month & year after year.

My belief is, while it is still possible that herbal supps can pose as a 'danger' in some cases, for eg. overdosing and sensitivity/allergy to certain herb/s, simply stopping the intake can usually help to clear off any undesired effects. Afterall, these supps are made from natural herbs.

But in the case of chemical administerations, it is a different story.  Considering what they are made of (Just google it), Aren't they even more Dangerous? These are chemically-laden products. Adverse effects can occur with continued use and some effects can be lasting.

I have been snubbed quite sarcastically when I tried to caution these individuals to re-think about the long-term chemical administerations. Thus, I will not talk to anyone on this again, cos I do not want to be snubbed again. I hate being snubbed. It makes me very angry.

Whatever one chooses to believe, it's up to individual. To each his own.

I will limit my thoughts/opinions to my blog only.  

1 comment: