Monday, January 10, 2011

Rossi gal is 2 Years Old!

Dearest Rossi gal, time flies, it's been another beautiful year having you with us. The joy you have brought to Mummy & Daddy's life is priceless. We are so lucky to have you.

Mummy & Daddy wish you a Happy 2nd Birthday and want you to be Happy & Healthy always.

Mummy also wants to tell you, I do not care what anyone thinks or says about you. In my heart, you are my priceless gem & you mean the world to me. I love you, my precious gal.

"My Bark-Day 'Cake', specially designed & made by Mummy."

"Extra treat, a 'Rosie Drummie'!"

"I'm all grown up!"

"Wah..Look at that juicy drummie.."

"Appetizer on the menu."
 
"Mmm..taste good neh.."

"Time to attack the main course! Yum Yum!"

2 comments:

  1. happy 2nd rossi! i bet u enjoyed that drummie loads! =DD

    love,
    Velvet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Velvet, Thanks! :) Yes, I had a great time chomping on the drummie. ;p

    Cheers, Rossi

    ReplyDelete