Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rossi gal's Message to Daddy and Mummy

"I love my daddy and mummy very much. They are the most important people in my life.

I miss them when they are not at home. I want to spend all my time with them.

Mummy always give me yummy food. Daddy always play with me. I am the happiest gal in the world, cos I have them.

Mummy takes good care of my health and always worries about me. Daddy exercises me alot to keep me fit. What will I do without them?

Every night, I feel so safe and warm with them sleeping beside me. I feel their love for me. I want to be with them forever."

Rossi gal

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Rossi gal you are so sweet! I'm sure your Mummy and Daddy happily give you so much in life because YOU offer them so much more in return :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maple's mummy :) ,
    Her words really touched us alot.

    Ya, it's so true, that our fur babies have so much to offer us..they give of themselves to us unreservedly. The love and joy they give to us, are priceless.

    ReplyDelete