Thursday, July 14, 2011

Random Ramblings

A forum, to me, is a place for people with common interest/s to share/discuss their experiences, ideas, etc. However, I find much of the stuff being shared getting increasingly 'amusing', with some making little or literally no sense at all. What has become of the forums of late? Well, I guess it would be wise to be more discerning of every piece of 'expert' info made available. 

Newbies are getting smarter too. When I was a newbie, I didnt know how to give advices. I only knew how to seek advices. I'm like a clueless newbie, soaking up info wherever it's available. Nowadays, newbies can give advices like seasoned owners. Wow...So Smart, So Impressive. Perhaps I can pick up a thing or two from them too, ya.

While my gal enjoys and finishes her food daily, some are struggling with theirs rejecting food and others are in the midst of a battle to make theirs eat their food, with bystanders cheering them on. In my heart, I'm thinking, dun they even have the slightest suspicion that their babies might be trying to tell them, something is wrong with the food? I guess not. For the struggles & battle continue, indefinitely. Poor babies.

And

Who knows my dog best? Vet, trainer or me? Hmm..vet? Hmm..trainer? Wrong! It's me. So, I decide what's best for my dog based on my understanding of her condition, and not simply based on what some vet or trainer tells me. My dog is mine, no one tells me what to do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment