Saturday, July 23, 2011

Thank You!

First and foremost, Me and Rossi gal would like to specially thank Le Paws Voyage for the Versatile and Inspirational awards to our humble blog. We feel very honoured. Thank you!

As the saying goes, 'Good things come in pairs'. Getting two of them double our happiness too! :D

With the Versatile award, we got to do 3 things,
1. Make a post and link it back to the person who gave us the award.
2. Share 7 facts about us.
3. Award 10 recently discovered bloggers with this award.


With the Inspirational award, similarly, we also got 3 things to do,
1. Thank the person who gave us the award, with a link back to them.
2. Link to 10 blogs we find inspirational and post.
3. Forward the award to those 10 blogs.



7 Facts about Us

Fact 1: Daddy was the one who suggested that I start a blog for Rossi gal. I thought it was a great suggestion, as I can record everything revolving around Rossi gal in it. I'm very glad I did the blog for her, cos on days when I back-track to read my earlier posts, they bring back fond memories of her younger days with us, especially puppy time. Time really flies. She is all grown up now.

Fact 2: Her name, Rossi, is given to her by Daddy. He named her after his all-time favorite biker, Valentino Rossi.


Fact 3: I used to be extremely terrified of dogs. All dogs, even small dogs like the Chihuahua. Due to my fear of dogs, I have also declared that no dog steps into my house, its either me or the dog...But looking at the way things turned out now, obviously, I gota eat back all my words...but I do so happily and willingly, for I can never imagine life without my Rossi gal.

Fact 4: Rossi gal's favorite food...her raw rosie chicken drummie.


Fact 5: I do not like kids coming near Rossi gal. Bad experiences. I do my best to prevent any kid from making contact with her. For instance, I will do a detour just to avoid areas with kids around. 

Fact 6: Rossi gal is not on any form of prevention. She is not on tick & flea meds, heartworm meds, dewormer meds and annual vaccination schedule. I believe the first line of defence against parasites, infections and diseases is a good immune system and I work towards building up her immunity through her diet. 

Fact 7: Rossi gal loves her ears and thinks they are very pretty.


Recipients of the Awards

As for the 10 blogs to pass on the awards to...well, we have less than that. We are sure there are many good blogs out there and will find the time to explore them. However, for now, we do hope it's ok for us to bend the rule a little for this particular one.

So, here it goes...

The Versatile and Inspirational awards go to these wonderful blogs:

Coffee & Baubles
I have been following this blog for the longest time. To me, the posts written here are bold and thought provoking, while at the same time, relevant and informative. I have learnt much from them too. This blogger's dedication and love for both her dogs can be felt evidently through her writings. On top of this, we are both raw feeders, which is another aspect that draws me even closer to her blog.  

Happy Bark Days
Engaging, witty and light-hearted. Reading this blog is a refreshing and uplifiting experience. I enjoy reading all the stories this blogger has to tell about her cute little poodle, their life together and just about anything. I simply love her style of writing.

And also,

Le Paws Voyage
A delightful blog with very interesting posts, one that I will definitely continue to follow.  

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congrats on your Versatile Blogger and Inspiration awards. We're so glad you decided to share 7 facts about yourselves. It's always fun learning about the bloggers behind a blog. Interestingly enough, it was also Maple's Popsy who suggested that her Momsy start a blog, too (LOL)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..really..LOL. Maple's Popsy made a brilliant suggestion! :)

    ReplyDelete