Friday, July 20, 2012

Her Pinky Head Band

Rossi gal has long ear fringe. Whenever she eats her bone, her fringe would touch or stick on to it, as she maneuvers it with her mouth. This set me on the look out for a clip of some sort for clipping up her ears.  


With the recommendation of my frens & seeing one of their cute pics wearing the head band, I decided to get it for darling. I updated Daddy about the head band, with pics to show & he headed off to buy it. I had thought of getting it during the weekend, but daddy acted much faster than me. ;p


I opened up the package and let her use it that very evening, as she was having bone for dinner. Initially, she had thought it was a toy and kept biting onto it, wanting to play tug-of-war with me as I tried to put it round her head.

Eventually, I managed to put the head band on her. I took a couple of nice shots and gave her dinner after that. As she was having her bone, I took another few shots of her eating with the head band for the first time.

My darling looks so sweet in her pinky head band. *Proud Mummy* :D 
(Pink is mummy's fave colour too.)

It is also very useful when she eats her bone, as her ear fringe is kept back neatly & it doesnt stick on to the bone when she eats. (Dual purpose: can be used as an accessory & for her meals. LOL )

*Thanks Milo ma (for showing me cute pics of milo wearing the head band) & Coffee Daisy for the good recommendation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment