Friday, July 13, 2012

My First Morning Out with Darling @ Bishan Park

Last Saturday, it was my first morning out with Rossi gal, without Daddy. Daddy couldnt join us, as he needed to work for the day.

I thought of places I wanted to take Rossi gal to, but settled for Bishan Park, as this was also the first time I'm taking her out. Though Bishan Park was just right opposite our home, I still chose to drive over, as I wanted to get her used to me driving her out.


My intention is to drive her to nearby places for her walk, then eventually, driving her to further places, like Pasir Ris Park, Gardens by the Bay, etc. :P 

Before: The top 2 images are taken when we are setting off to Bishan Park.
After: The bottom 2 images are taken when we are going home. 

Compare the Before & After. ;p
We reached Bishan Park at around 8.15am. Initially, I could feel that Darling was not really used to not having Daddy around. She was wondering where her Daddy was & why wasn't he with us.

♥ Chilling out @ Bishan Park, just me & Her ♥
But eventually, she got used to just the both of us walking together, as we continued to walk around the area and as I talked to her along the way, explaining to her that Daddy was busy at work today, so he couldnt join us.

Within the park, resides a nice, cosy restuarant & bar by the name of "Canopy Garden Dining & Bar" (or "The Canopy"). It has a soothing ambience & is located at a secluded corner. There are both indoor & outdoor (Alfresco) dining. As the name goes, it has garden setting, where diners can have the feel of dining in a garden. 

What attracts me to check out this place is cos, it is pet-friendly. Pawrents can have their meals, in the company of their furkids at the Alfresco area. How nice. Honestly, though I live near Bishan Park, I rarely explore the place, until this day I'm out with Darling. I must say, I didnt expect to see such a nice dining place within a park.

Canopy Garden Dining & Bar Webby:  http://www.canopydining.com.sg/index.html

I didnt dine at The Canopy, as I would prefer to have Daddy with us when dining there. Thus, I ordered a takeaway instead. The lady serving me was very courteous. She made the effort to introduce the restaurant's specialites to me and waited patiently, as I perused the menu to make my order. Their menu looks pretty good too. 

My Takeaway Order:
Top - Crabmeat aglio oilo
Bottom - Prawn & mango salad
Though its takeaway & me leaving it for a while before digging in, the food still tasted good. I like especially the prawn & mango salad. The pieces of prawns and chunks of mango are a good combination. As I love eating prawns, I enjoy this dish even more. ;p 

It was a nice morning out with Rossi gal. We spent more than an hour walking and exploring Bishan Park. Both of us really enjoyed our morning together.

Darling, let's do this again together! Mummy take u somewhere else to play. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment