Monday, September 10, 2012

Be Myself

I just want to be myself and not what anyone else wants me to be.

I used to be very bothered about how my frens and other people think of me. Eventually, I realise that I should not be. I should be myself.

Like  what a fren recently said to me recently, if you need to Not be yourself in order for your frens to like you, these frens are not needed. This is so true. What she said, really speaks to me.

I used to have frens, who always think they are right about everything. They expected me to agree with them and do things their way for Rossi gal & some other stuff. However, they are not always right, though they like to think they are. Well, I dun need such frens too.

I have been feeling down and thinking alot lately. And as I think, I get angry at myself and those so-called frens I used to have.

I get angry with myself for trying to mould myself to their standards.
I get angry at them for trying to manipulate me.

My recent blog posts have been outbursts of anger and frustration. Hopefully, my next post will be a positive one.

Till then.