Monday, September 17, 2012

Shopping Time & A New Item

Ok, time to add some bright & cheer to my blogging space. :)

Yesterday, I had a great time shopping with my frens. We went to a few places & shopped for the neccessary meat supplies & stuff for our darlings.

After the shopping, we had a nice lunch together & did wat gals love to do most...chatting...chatting...& more chatting. ^^ It was fun.

Our shopping for the day, bagged & boxed up, fitting snugly into the boot. :p


This natural laundry liquid was one of the items on my shopping list. It is a new item, my first time getting it.  

I got it specially to wash both Rossi gal's & our things like clothing, bedsheets & such. As she shares our bed and sticks to us everyday, it's only right that we use the same wash for our stuff as well. 



I do not know how good this product is, but based on the label, I like that it is "natural", "safe" and most importantly, "hypoallergenic".

The word, "hypoallergenic" especially captures my attention, as I'm looking for something that can eliminate or at least, minimise any possiblities of skin reactions. (For my darling's well-being)

There are some more items on my wish list for darling. Eventually, one by one, I will get them all for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment