Friday, September 21, 2012

Brushing my Darling

Brushing my darling's furs is a daily routine. To me, it is akin to brushing my teeth everyday. It is an essential activity in her time-table.

I believe that other than diet, supplements and grooming products, the regular brushing of furs also helps to contribute to a nice & healthy coat.

The act of brushing might seem like a simple process, but it does brings about a number of benefits, which include; prevents entangles & matts, removes dead skin cells, loose furs & dirt, stimulates & distributes the skin's natural oils, controls shedding, enables the pawrent to discover skin conditions like hot spots & lumps and also, promotes bonding between the pawrent & furkid.

Brush for brushing her furs & Comb for combing her ear fringe
I enjoy brushing my darling and she enjoys being brushed too. She would lie her body relaxingly on my lap as I brush her. I like the feeling of having her warm little body spread across my lap. It warms my heart. This is our exclusive time together, where we quietly enjoy each other's company. It is a mutually satisfying experience for us both.

I do encourage pawrents, who have not been brushing their furkids, to pick up that brush and start brushing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment