Sunday, May 19, 2013

Rubie Enjoying Raw

Rubie loves her raw meals and looks forward to them daily. :) 

She is still on 2 meals and I intend to continue her on the routine at least for the time being. But if I find she does better on 2 meals, I will just continue with it. I have read somewhere that unlike dogs, cats do better on more meals per day. But anyway, I just go with her progress. Watever works for her.

Click video=> Rubie Enjoying her Raw Meal

From my observations, Rubie's favorite meat is chicken. She likes kangaroo and venison too. She always finishes her meal very fast when I give her chicken. When she sees kangie or venny on her plate, she will attack it first. *If chicken happens to be on the same plate with the kangie/venny, she will go for the chicken followed by the kangie/venny.

She is ok with beef, lamb & veal. But she really dislikes pork. Whenever pork is on her plate, she would always leave it untouched. I would ve to nag at her, cut the pork into super tiny pieces and put the plate right in front of her face before she will finish up. And she takes ages to finish up. Well, I decided, since she doesn't like pork, it's off her menu. She can have other red meats instead. LOL.

Unlike my darling, who gobbles up everything I feed her.

I find that cats do have an attitude. Cattitude. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment