Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Rubie's Cat Condo

I have been sourcing for a cat condo (or cat tree) for Rubie. 

Daddy wanted one with a hammock and stairs for her. He thought it would be nice to have a hammock for her to rest in 'mid-air' and as for the stairs, it is with her age in mind. He didn't want her jumping up and down too much, so he asked me to look for one with stairs to help her move up & down more easily. 

After some sourcing, I found the cat condo that fits Daddy's requirements. Therefore, I ordered it in. It arrived unassembled.


After assembling, here it is, Rubie's very own cat condo. :) I feel that every cat should have one of these to play, scratch and nestle on.


When Rubie saw the cat condo, Daddy and I caught her smiling. She looks really happy with it. :D


She thinks her cat condo is interesting. ;)


She sleeps in it too. ;p
 

And she looks so contented. ^_^

Rubie has brought smiles n laughs to us with her funny antics & strange habits. I have never expected her to make us smile or laugh, but she did, in her own way. She seems to understand when I talk to her. She seems to know when I'm telling her about unhappy things. She just sits near me n listens quietly. I ask her to give in to Rossi gal, she understands & I can see from her behavior & actions that she is doing so. Rubie is a very sweet girl. She is the sweetest cat I have ever met. It's her ex-owner's loss for abandoning her.

No comments:

Post a Comment