Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Daddy's Little Girl

Since Rossi gal is a baby, she loves to nibble. Till now, she still nibbles. And she only loves to nibble on Daddy.

She did nibble me on a couple of (rare) occasions for just that few precious moments, and that's about it. She didn't like nibbling on me. She will look for her Daddy Dearest to nibble on instead.

She loves to nibble on Daddy's thigh against his shorts. When he's not around, she will nibble on his shorts. Dunno why. =_=

Everyday without fail, she nibbles Daddy at every chance she gets...when he watches TV, eats his meals, surfs the net and lies on the bed. She also nibbles him till he sleeps every night.


Regardless of what anyone has to say about nibbling...To Daddy, it is their own 'special' way of bonding. He loves and welcomes it. I must say, I do feel kinda 'jealous' over this.
 


But what to do, She is Daddy's little girl.

Daddy simply laughed & said, "I get the nibbles & now you get the kneads. Fair and square." :D

We had a good laugh. Whatever. Life's too short to waste on insignificant stuff.  

Video of Rossi gal nibbling on Daddy.
 


My darling looks so cute with her nibbling. I love her focused expression as she nibbles. She really concentrates on her task at hand. Oh, love those pearlies too. ;p 

No comments:

Post a Comment