Thursday, June 13, 2013

What a Lovely Sight!

On a recent morning walk with Rossi gal, we saw a beautiful rainbow.


The rainbow stretches from one end & gently arches down to the other end over the fluffy clouds. We stood, mesmerised by the lovely sight before us. Its captivating beauty simply took my breath away.


It feels so surreal, to witness the magnificent work of nature spread out in all its splendour before my very eyes. The pictures do not do the rainbow justice. Nothing compares to admiring it there & then.

I feel so touched. This is my first time seeing a complete rainbow. It is very rare that I get to see a rainbow, much less a complete one. On those few occasions whereby I'm lucky enough to see it, I only get to see a partial one, never a complete one, until now.

A snapshot taken of my sweet darling with the rainbow as the backdrop. 
Notice there is a second rainbow appearing on top of the first one. :) Love this shot.
Seeing this beautiful rainbow lifted my spirits. It gives me hope. There had been some frustrating times, but they seemed to fade off somehow with the sighting of the rainbow. Perhaps Nature has its own unique way of soothing one's mood.

It also impresses upon me to be more open & see the bigger picture, instead of viewing things in a narrow or one-dimensional way.

What a beautiful & insightful morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment