Monday, June 6, 2011

All Natural Herbal Spray

This is a herbal spray I got for Rossi gal recently. Just collected it from my friend on Saturday. Before this, I have tried oscar cream and another natural healing salve. There are many brands of healing creams/sprays available in the market, but I would always prefer to look for stuff with natural ingredients, without any form of chemicals.


The spray is meant only for external use on the skin, to soothe and speed up healing of skin conditions, as listed below. It is made using pure organic aloe vera & calendula extracts, and oils of tea tree, lavender and carrot seed. (*Note: it contains ethanol USP, which is also known as 'ethyl alcohol'.)


I have not tried out this spray on Rossi gal yet. Hope it brings positive results.  

No comments:

Post a Comment