Friday, June 24, 2011

My Wish

All I wish for Rossi gal is, Health, Wealth and Happiness.


Health...May she stay in good health through her years.

She looks pretty ok to me now, much better than before. I do hope I'm doing fine in maintaining her health though her diet. Diet is my main focus. I believe a proper diet is vital for maintaining good health. At the same time, I'm also doing my best to provide her with a good environment and regular exercise, accompanied by lotsa love, hugs & kisses (for emotional health). I hope she will stay healthy always, both physically and emotionally.

Wealth...May she have a wealth of pretty furs.

Her furs look prettier & fuller than before. They are nice & soft to the touch too. I love running my fingers through the pretty furs on her ears, her body and her tail. I brush her furs regularly as well, in hope they will stay pretty all the time.

Happiness...May all her days be overflowing with happiness.

She is a happy gal. I feel her joy. She is my cheery sunshine in the day and my sparkling moonlight at night. I hope she will stay joyful every single day of her life.

Last, but not Least, May the years be kind to her. I hope she will stay with me for a long long time, always..and beyond.

I hope that's not too much to ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment