Monday, June 6, 2011

NZ Venison Loin

Yesterday, I dropped by my favorite butcher and bought a chunk of NZ Venison Loin for Rossi gal.

NZ Venison loin @ $108 per Kg

Previously, I got the Venison flank steak from another source. As I wanted to get a new source and a different cut of Venison for her, I went to my butcher to see what they have to offer. Besides this brand of venison (as shown above), they also sell another brand, which is from New Zealand too.


He told me that this chunk of loin is very good, just that the price is pretty steep. Anyway, I still decided to get it for Rossi gal. 

I'm thorougly delighted with just the mere knowledge that I'm giving her the best stuff I can afford. Just seeing her enjoying her meats & hearing the sounds of her slurping up slice after slice of meat, make me insanely overjoyed! ;D

Some might be thinking, this woman is crazy...But guess what? I Dun Care what anyone thinks. Think whatever you want! Haha!

Well, That's just Me! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment