Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Message to Cookie



Dear Cookie,

You've brought many smiles to Aunty May during your stay with us. I enjoy those nights when we slept together, with you snuggling beside me. I enjoy those times you jumped onto my lap and let me tummy rub you. I enjoy those times having you sleep in my arms & I dozed off together with you. I enjoy seeing your excited expression when you know we are going out. I enjoy seeing your joy
ful expression when you see treats & I enjoy seeing you munching on them happily. You've your mischievous moments, but I know you just love to play. These 10 days have been special for me. You are a very sweet gal and you have warmed my heart with your sweetness. I hope you have enjoyed yourself with us too. I look forward to see you soon.

Hugz & Kisses,
Aunty May.
Gifts that remind me of Cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment