Friday, October 12, 2012

Lamb Shoulder Rack

Recently, I got the lamb shoulder rack for Rossi gal.


I have seen other butcheries selling it at their counters, but I prefer to get it from my regular butcher.

As they did not display this cut at their counter, I had to ask the butcher if they have it. He said yes, then went into his meat processing area and took out a huge chunk of shoulder bone-in meat. I told him I wanna get it and he proceeded back to the area to cut up the huge chunk for me.

After processing, it looks as above. There are a total of 5 pieces.

Some pictures of her enjoying the rack. I took them when she was finishing up the remainder of the rack. Didnt expect her to finish it up, but she did. :)



P.S. I'm so looking forward to feed her beef! So excited! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment