Friday, October 26, 2012

A Morning at Mummy's Office

I suggested to daddy that Rossi gal, him & me spend our holiday morning today at my office. 
Her first time here
I have been working here for about 10 years & daddy haven't visited my office once, much less Rossi gal. He does take darling over to fetch me after work & have breakfast with me near my workplace at times, but never have the chance to come up for a visit.

My work station
 


My desk
 
'Mummy, can I work here too?'
It is a rare opportunity that they could visit my office now. There is no one around. All have gone on a company trip, except me. I have chosen to stay behind. During usual times, our guys do work on weekends & even public holidays, so it is not convenient for daddy & darling to visit.

'So many drawers. Blur.'
 
 
Dozzing off
It was quite an experience for darling. Soon, it was time to go. Daddy bagged her up, while I proceeded to close the office for the day...re-arranging the chairs, switching off the aircon & thermal water pot, etc.

'Mummy, when are you bringing me to work again?'
I'm happy that I can bring my family (darling & daddy) to my workplace and show them where I work. We spent a delightful morning here.

Nothing beats being with the ones you love & care for. Regardless of where we are & what we do there, even if it is just sitting quietly & spending every moment together, it is a heartwarming and beautiful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment