Monday, October 8, 2012

Silver Sol for Her Ear

On Saturday morning, I noticed Rossi gal's left inner ear red and swollen. I think it could be her scratching her ear that caused this.

Immediately, I soaked a cotton wool with Silver Sol and gently pressed it against the affected area. I also cleaned the area with the Sol.

I repeated this soaking, pressing & cleaning several times for the rest of the Saturday, as well as on Sunday. And this morning, I saw improvements to her ear. :)


As shown in the After pic, the red and swollen area has subsided.

I will continue her on the Sol for another few days, just to ensure the area heals properly. Not as frequent as I did over the weekend, probably just 2-3 times a day.

I'm glad I kept a bottle of Silver Sol readily available. Never know when I would need it for my darling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment