Monday, April 22, 2013

New Home, New Things

We have moved again, to our new home. The earlier place was actually a temporary one. This new home will be our permanent residence for a long time to come. I'm very glad that we have finally moved to our new home. :)

These are some essentials I have added to our new home;

The water ionizer is something I have wanted to get for a long time for Rossi gal. At last, I got it. This particular machine caught our eyes. Daddy likes its sleek design, while I like both the design & the PH selectable function.

 
As shown on the label, there are 7 levels to choose from, with 4 levels of Alkaline water, 2 levels of Acidic water & 1 level is Purified water. The consumption of Alkaline water brings about various health benefits, while the usage of Acidic water benefits the skin & is good for cleaning/sterilizing things like kitchenware and table surfaces.  
 
 
Daddy wants to get the air ionizer, for he believes that air quality also plays an essential role for better health. It is for the benefit of Rossi gal too.
 
 
Honestly, the thought to get the air ionizer did not cross my mind. But I'm very glad that Daddy has the intention to get it. I must say, the quality of air does make a significant difference. I have sensitive nose & I often feel discomfort. At times, I feel blockage in my nose and find it uncomfortable to breathe.
 
Ever since we got the air ionizer, my nose feels so much better. I can breathe & sleep much better. We also notice the difference in Rossi gal. She seems to scratch much lesser & also sleeps more soundly during the day & night too. Daddy feels it too. He finds that he sleeps well and he dun get so easily tired during his day at work like he usually does.
 
The intention for the water & air ionizer is for Rossi gal's benefit. But we also gain benefits ourselves. Tats so amazing. ^_^
 
 
The above citronella oil is highly recommended by a friend for mopping the floor or spraying to eliminate peskies like ants, roaches, etc. She is a big fan of this oil, as she has used it personally & witnessed its effectiveness.
 
I have mopped the floor with it, dripping a few drops into a pail of water. The floor feels clean and clear. The smell isn't overpowering too.
 
Thanks Jouni for sharing about it with me. :)
 
Now I would like to share a few of my favorite areas in my new home. ;p
 
The coziest place in the whole house.
My number 1 favorite.

I love this basin, it's so unique. 
I love how it contrasts against the design & color of the wall & table top too.

This is the balcony. It's daddy's idea to make a platform here.
Rossi can view the sights outside, as she munches on her meaty bone.

The evening view as seen from the balcony.
Love the orangey skies.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment