Monday, September 6, 2010

The Drummie Challenge

During the weekend, Rossi gal had a "drummie challenge". This is the biggest raw meaty bone I have given her so far. I'm glad to say she did pretty well on it. :)


Chicken Drummie up for Challenge


Rossi gal takes on the challenge and attacks the drummie with all her might.

The remains of the drummie after Rossi gal's fierce attack. She had wanted to devour it. But I took it away before she could do so, as I'm afraid she might swallow up this last bit without crunching. Not risking it.


I could really feel that she was satisfied physically from the generous amount of meat, as well as mentally from the gratifying meat-tearing and bone-crunching experience. This is something I have never witnessed when she was  on dry food or even homecooked.  


In my humble and honest opinion, the fulfillment of both the body and mind is something that can never be achieved with a processed or cooked diet.  

Rossi gal soundly asleep an hour after her drummie.

No comments:

Post a Comment