Friday, September 3, 2010

My World = Rossi gal

This is my personal post, where every expression and opinion belong to me solely. If anyone has any strong opinions or disagreement against my words, it is best left unsaid and unknown, for it will neither be appreciated nor reciprocated.  

My world is Rossi gal. This might sound crazy to many and probably they are thinking I'm bonkers, so be it..But this is exactly the way it is, my world is her, just as her world is me. She is my everything, my daughter, my family, my world. Likewise to her, I am her everything, her mummy, her family, her world.

She is the first I see when I awake, the first to greet me when I'm home, the first to comfort me when I'm down and she is always the one waiting for me to be home all the time. She has every right to be my world regardless of what anyone thinks.

I can still bring myself to tolerate senseless individuals who verbally or suggestively attacks me, but I am unable to tolerate attacks of any sort at Rossi gal. Regardless of who that individual is, I will charge at this person with the vengence of a raging bull. I have to protect my Rossi gal.

In fact, I have ceased relations with some individuals because of some insensitive things they have knowingly or unknowingly said about Rossi gal. Perhaps they think they are doing a wonderfully noble deed by awakening my demented mind and prying my crazed eyes to view Rossi gal in layman terms and being what she is, she is not worth my love or attention.

To me, they themselves are the truck-load of crap. They are the ones who need to have their minds purged of filth and disgust. Their minds need a good, thorough cleansing to rid them of their nasty thoughts. I do not hesitate to break my contact with such  pompous individuals. I truly believe the world will be a better place without such personalities.

Extreme? Perhaps, Perhaps not. It's quite apparent that I am unable to condone these individuals, so I see no reason to stay in touch or even be cordial at all. Any individual who does not even give Rossi gal the basic respect in their speech or gesture is showing a huge disrespect towards me. Individuals like this have no business anywhere near me, for I want absolutely nothing to do with such people.

Way before I met Rossi gal, my hubby made me promise that when the little one we take home, cross over to the rainbow bridge one day, I must not be overly sad or affected, if not he would not allow me to take in the little one. At that point in time, I answered rationally that this was a path that every living being, including him and myself would walk on eventually. I assured him that I would take it in my stride. This was truly how I felt back then.

But I know very well now, that my promise to him holds no more. I cannot live without Rossi gal. Whenever I am reminded of the far far away future when she must walk the destined path, I will be overwhelmed with extreme sadness and heartache. It is not something I want to think about. But whenever I receive news of others losing their sweet babies, my thoughts will inadvertently drift to Rossi gal.

I secretly hope in my heart that when it's Rossi gal's time, I will cross over with her. I do not want to be left behind. I want to go where she is. Likewise, if I go first, I want to take her with me. I do not want to leave her behind too. If there is an afterlife, I want to be with her forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment