Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Other Essentials

These are essentials that Rossi gal has been taking for quite a while. Just thought to post them here.

I have been giving Rossi gal Pet Sun Chlorella since her puppy days. Chlorella is another vitamins & minerals-rich food that is beneficial to health. It contributes to better skin and helps to cleanse toxins from the body. It also contains Sun Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng), which boosts energy levels and immune system function. After I start giving Rossi gal chlorella, I do notice that she is more energetic than before. It is also easy to adminster. I give it to her as a treat once weekly and she chomps it up happily.

Manuka Honey is another essential that I have started giving Rossi gal since puppy time. It has antibacterial+other therapeutic properties and also contains trace vitamins+minerals vital for health (*referring to Manuka Honey with UMF). Whenever Rossi gal has soft stools or indigestion, I just pop a spoon into her mouth, it works well for her. I also give it to her as a treat sometimes and she loves it.


For Parasite Dr, I didnt start her on it as early as the chlorella and manuka honey. I also use it on a 'as-needed' basis. Parasite Dr is a natural herbal supplement. Some of its benefits include cleansing the digestive system, promoting digestive health+balance, supporting correct balance of intestinal flora and cleansing+detoxifying the blood. During the time when Rossi gal was switching from homecooked to raw, it  really helped in easing her more smoothly into the raw diet.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Rossi gals mom, did you have to order in Parasite Dr from the US? My dog is having a bad bout of diahorrea which hasn't improved even after we went to the vet. Have been searching online and in shops but I can't seem to find this product...appreciate any advice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, yes I ordered from US, the Native Remedies website.

    http://www.nativeremedies.com/petalive/products/parasite-dr-cat-dog-digestive-system-health.html

    I bought it once from a local online shop. But subsequently, I decided to order it from US, as I find that it costs lesser. (after some calculation)

    It did help Rossi when she was having diarrhoea then. I did blog about it, not sure if you have read it.

    http://rossi-mycutesyfurball.blogspot.sg/2011/08/episode-of-tummy-upset.html

    Hope it can help your dog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fast reply! I will continue looking in shops then if I can't find it then I will order from the US (since it takes about a month to ship). I did read your post about how it helped Rossi, it's what got me interested in the product in the first place :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm..I dun think you can find it in the shops here. I bought my first bottle from kohe pets, but they are not selling it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checked their website. You are right they are not selling parasite dr. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete