Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Herbal Essentials

Recently, I bought two new herbal essentials for Rossi gal, a ear wash and a travel sickness remedy.

Rossi gal has been on Earrific as her ear wash since young. It is recommended by her very first groomer. Though it worked fine for her, I still wanted to source for a more natural ear wash for her. Then I came across this herbal ear wash.  I have not started using it on her yet, but I hope it works well for her.

 contains: Purified Water, distilled Vinegar, Aloe Vera juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Witch Hazel extract, organic Goldenseal root extract, Calendula extract and Olive leaf extract.

When Rossi was younger, she didnt have much of a problem with car rides. However, as she grew up, she began to show signs of car sickness and eventually, started vomitting during car rides. I have tried giving her EasiTravel (PetAlive) for some time, but it did'nt seem to work for her. Hence, I started sourcing for another natural "car sickness remedy" and stumbled upon the "Ginger-Mint". Ginger has anti-nausea properties, which aids in relieving motion sickness and preventing vomitting. I will give her the Ginger-Mint in her upcoming car ride. Hopefully, it helps her.

Contains: Certified organic ginger root, peppermint, fennel seed, chamomile, vegetable glycerin USP and distilled water. Alcohol free

No comments:

Post a Comment