Friday, November 2, 2012

Her Personalized ID Tag

Call me a kiasu mummy.

With the recent unfortunate case of mis-read microchip, I decided to get an ID tag for Rossi gal with the necessary details (her name, microchip & my contact).

Not that daddy & I are not cautious with her, but this is just an added safety measure.

After browsing through some webbys & various tag designs, I came across a webby that does personalized tags, whereby the furkid's photo of the pawrent's choice is imprinted on the tag itself. Daddy & I thought this was interesting & decided to get a persoalized tag for her.

Darling's ID tag. :>


It comes with a rubber rim & a metal ring. The rubber rim is for framing the outer rim of the tag, so that it does not produce the "clink clink" sound when it hits against the collar/harness. The metal ring is for attaching the tag onto the collar/harness.


I like how the tag looks on her harness. Nice. :)


There is an option for a smaller tag, but daddy thought it would look kinda small. I'm glad I chose the bigger tag. The tag's size looks just right with her harness. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment