Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Best Buddies

I have 2 best buddies.

My best buddy #1 is my GPS machine. It directs me to any place I wanna go to. I must admit that I'm a directional idiot on the road, which is why I need my best buddy (the GPS) to bring me around.

Most importantly, it takes me to the places where I get Rossi gal's meat supplies regularly. These are the places of priority that I make sure I mark down & favorited in my buddy.

Even when I take a wrong turn, I need not freak out, for my buddy will direct me back to the right route, leading me to my destination. It is a value-for-money investment, one that I'm so glad I have made.

Now I can go to anywhere on the Singapore map with my buddy in the lead. :)

My best buddy #2 is Google. It has provided me with a wealth of information that has helped me alot in taking care of Rossi gal's health & diet and also, in knowing where to get her necessities like her meats, supplements & stuff she uses.

There is a lot of stuff that can be easily found with a few keywords & a click of the mouse. It's just this simple. Virtually anything can be found on Google.

It's a wonder why some people dun make use of what Google has to offer. Too lazy to type or click the mouse? Or perhaps they just prefer to have the answers served to them on a platter? *Shrug*

I dun have the luxury of being served with answers. Neither do I like to be served nor to serve.

I prefer to 'be-friend' Google. ;)

While I'm happy to share & discuss things, I do not like the idea of being made use of, especially by those who can't be bothered to do their own research.