Monday, November 19, 2012

Praying for Rossi gal

I never used to believe God would bless or help the furkids, a small part due to the influence of some cynics & a large part, due to the negative experiences I have had with His people years back. Experiences I rather forget, but they remain etched in my mind like they just occurred yesterday.

I always do my best for Rossi gal & I still do now, but I always feel that my best is not enough. I too realise that there is only so much I can do, for I am only human. I feel my own limitations. I recognise that I need a helping hand, but not of another human.

I need God's hand.

I have been praying for Rossi gal. I realise that He does care. He is unlike what some have portrayed Him to be. I dun wanna go into detail how I realised it. I sincerely pray and hope that God will always watch over & bless my precious little gal.

Her daddy, who has been a major skeptic all these years, sees God in a whole new light. He sees God & His goodness. He believes in His providence. This is a drastic 360 degrees change coming from someone who used to scorn at church & disbelieve in God.

For those who are rolling eyes & mocking me as you read this post, roll your eyes & mock me all you want. Just know that your actions are rude not only to me, but to God as well. Not that you would care, but I just wanted to let you know how rude you are. Feel free to continue in your rudeness though. No one is stopping you. :)