Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New Fish Oil

I purchased this salmon oil for Rossi gal on the recommendation of a fellow raw feeder. Previously, I was using Nordics Naturals Fish Oil (for Pets). Not implying that Nordics is not good, but I just want a change.  


We are sharing the big bottle between us. It would take her a long time to finish up all by herself. Besides, this is human grade, fine for me to take it.

As per the label, this salmon oil contains No sugar, No starch, No artificial colours, No artificial flavors, No preservatives, No wheat, No gluten, No corn, No soy, No dairy & yeast free. 


I like that it is free of the common allergens that might cause allergic reaction/s in some dogs, especially those sensitive ones (like my Rossi gal).

I also like that it contains no soy/vit E. In the raw discussion board I frequent, they give the advice to choose a fish oil without soy/vit E.


For Rossi's case, I think a fish oil without soy/vit E would be better for her. She may be fine with soy/vit E, but I would still choose to cut it out completely from her diet if possible. I feel it is best for her to avoid soy/vit E totally, especially when she is so sensitive.     

On a side note, a change of brand is good for me psychologically too, in a way. Nordics reminds me of some unwanted & unpleasant personal memories of previous relationships.

Friends come, Friends go. I have learnt that it is hard or perhaps, impossible for me to have any true friends. I never have the fortune of having friends who are willing to stick long enuff with me or accept me for who I am.

Some friends I have had the misfortune of knowing, only want to manipulate me into doing wat they want or following their ways without any regard for my feelings. I'm glad to be rid of such friends. Good riddance.

I dun believe in friends anymore. Not ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment