Friday, March 11, 2011

The Animal Communication (AC) Workshop

I'm so excited! :D On the next weekend, I will be attending the 'Animal Communication (AC) Workshop' that I have signed up for during early January. 

These are two books recommended by my friend. I have started reading one of them and it's good. *Thanks Iris. 
Left: "Beyond Words, Talking with Animals and Nature" by Marta Williams &
Right: "Kinship with All Life" by J. Allen Boone
Besides the two books, I also got another book by one of the authors.
"Learning Their Language, Intuitive Communication with Animals and Nature"
by Marta Williams
Rossi gal is my motivation for attending the workshop. I want to be able to communicate with her at a more personal level and to have a deeper understanding of her emotions, needs & wants. (*I have also heard it's much easier to communicate with other animals than my own, but I will do my best.) 

I have thought communication is only possible with animals, but through my friend and the book that I'm currently reading ("Beyond Words"), I have learnt that it is not just with animals, but with nature as well..trees, plants, flowers, rocks, wind, water..every aspect of nature. This is known as "Intuitive Communication". So Amazing. 

There are three levels for the AC workshop. I have signed up for the first two levels and for the final level, it will be later on. For my workshop, these are some items that I need to bring along, as per the email sent to me. 

1. A photo of my Rossi gal => Will be bringing a recent one.

2. A note book to take notes 

3.Something I use with Rossi gal (e.g. leash, collar, his favourite toy etc ) => Will be taking her body harness.  

4. A photo of a pet that has passed on => NA

5. A photo of a tree that I have feelings for or feel an association with => Gota go back & locate the tree near my granny's house, where I used to pick up love seeds around it when I was a kid. Hope the tree is still there now.

6. A photo of a night sky

7. 1 or 2 big bottles of water for drinking 

It's all so interesting! I'm so looking forward to this. :P 

2 comments:

  1. I went for the Level 1 workshop last year conducted by Rosina. It was good. My heavy work schedule was so packed that I didn't have the mind to quieten down and practice though. Do you practice daily ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went for both levels 1 & 2 and looking into going to level 3 next year.

    Yes, I practise whenever I can, with my frens' dogs and my own. Practice makes perfect, ya. I hope to get better with my AC. :)

    ReplyDelete