Thursday, March 3, 2011

Another Order Arrived !

Just received another order today. I made this order a week back. Delivery was pretty fast too. I received it faster than expected.

These are what I got for Rossi gal. 

Left: Organic Herbal Shampoo,
Right: Organic Healing Salve




Hope a change of shampoo will improve her skin and coat. The salve looks quite good too. I love the idea of using herbal / natural stuff on her both internally and externally. (Especially Turned Off by those "professionally-endorsed" poisons.)

2 comments:

  1. hi...is this shampoo gd? cos im searching for a natural shampoo for my gal too.. cos i saw one online...dr harveys herbal shampoo..so im thinking which one to get..cos this shampoo u bought seems gd too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have not started using the shampoo yet, but it looks good to me.

    ReplyDelete